Tuesday 11 September 2012

Aunt Donna

This post is dedicated to Aunt Donna, because she reminded me I have not updated this in a while..


I have been very busy lately. Purchased a printer, working on getting a temporary pay as you go phone because my iPhone is in some remote place, been food shopping, met up with a Jersey girl for lunch today, going to zumba class tonight... Tomorrow I have enrollment for my school. Thursday I'm going to a fashion show that is being held in the British Museum! And then monday is my first night of school. Things are going by quickly, but this week I'm really trying to go to a lot of museums and sketch and do research of fashion week just to get in the zone for monday.

Everything is all good. The Lady Gaga concert I went to was amazing!!! I got super close because I had standing seats. Her costumes were so impressive and the set was a flawless castle. It was gorgeous. I used a disposable camera (how RETRO of me...) because I had ordered a battery for my SLR camera off amazon and it had not come in time. She was very inspiring as always. I took Rhonda with me, she appreciated it too. Very happy that came together for me, it was a very special treat. Lady Gaga always inspires me and gives me a boost.

No comments:

Post a Comment