Sunday 23 September 2012

Smooth Sailing Sundays...

Everything is going very well so far. I have met a variety of people. I feel a certain closeness with this one group and I find myself wanting to spend the most time with them. I am however a huge introvert at times and enjoy staying in my room and internet browsing.

My first week of school went well. It was induction week which means lectures and lots of explanations. I do have a homework assignment that I will finish up today. It was about researching London and New York Fashion Week and finding 3 different designers collections who showed innovation and techniques that could turn into future trends. This coming week things will get more intense which is good.  This week is also freshers week which means loads of student parties all throughout London designed for first year students to mingle and meet eachother. I wanted to not go but my group of friends are reminding me its good to have a balance......

It's raining today. The first real rain I've had here. Aka not wanting to go out at all. windows down and dimmed lights. Home cooked meal (hopefully) and lots of tea. That's the bedroom and kitchen view.




No comments:

Post a Comment