Friday 7 September 2012

Summary


Last couple of days have been really good. I've met a handful of really great people that I just enjoy the company of. They tell me how sweet I am and how shocked that I really did click with a handful of Brits. I am not surprised though because I guess I am a chameleon in that sense. Not the sense of changing myself every time I introduce myself to people of a different culture, just the ability to really gel with mostly any given culture. I am proud, it is a skill!

Last night was Fashion Night Out. It was really such a good night. I discovered a new part of London, New Bond Street. Housing all of the big name designers and their beautiful display windows filled with luxurious clothing. My friends and I got a drink inside Alexander McQueens store and Daks. Very nice free drinks I might add. Daks was also kind enough to provide us with delicious free popcorn. I thought I'd like the goat cheese and black pepper the best, but the toffee and apple cinnamon really was delicious! Alexander McQueen on the other hand had me drooling over their stock. The colors that were in that store really were edible. There was one wall full of fuchsia dresses and I literally could not take my eyes off it.

And now for a random side note: I've decided I miss my cats so much and that even more than that I just miss animals being in a city. So I am going to check out this animal shelter and see if I like it. It would be nice if I was able to volunteer at least once a week while studying.

No comments:

Post a Comment