Sunday 16 September 2012

Day Before School

Today is the day before my first day of school! So crazy to look back at a year ago because this was the beginning of the downfall. I'm so excited for school tomorrow and am so grateful for my second chance. It is really crazy to look back at how far I have come personally from last year to this year. I am extremely proud of myself and ready to give this course my all.

I was very happy to skype at Dawn at Jovel's wedding yesterday. I always thought it was a bad idea because it would make me upset about the fact that I couldn't be there and be apart of it. However, it was comforting and I really am happy that I made the decision to skype because I really was very against the idea. The wedding was beyond perfect from my skype-perspective. I am so happy for Dawn and Jo it seemed to be such a successful evening.

The past week my friend Victoria from New Jersey who studies at my school has been staying with me. I've done random things, went to a free fashion show at The British Museum, went to Carnaby Street GQ Fashion Night and got free makeovers with Victoria and my Welsh friend Laura. I went with Vicky to pick out a cell phone- extremely long and annoying process... Went to buy last minute stuff like extra plates and a pillow from Shepherd'd Bush Market, the market that is located right next to my school in West London.

Today I was going to go to meet Dennis and Rhonda in Watford and go to Costco and have dinner with them. However I decided against it because I woke up late and was extremely tired from staying up late last night because of the wedding. I decided to just clean my room and prepare for school and have a relaxing day in. Vicky left this afternoon so I just wanted some quiet time and to clean my room. 


Very excited for my first day of school tomorrow. Feeling very fortunate and grateful for my second chance and have really good feelings about the school year.

No comments:

Post a Comment